Check out the latest London-listed stories on Friday, including Boohoo, Senior, and AstraZeneca…
- Boohoo reported its notification of major holdings.
- The group announced Citadel GP upped its stake by 0.5% after initially taking a 5% stake in the company back in July.
- Shares of Boohoo remain unchanged so far on Friday.
- Further to the announcement in relation to the acquisition, Senior has provided an update.
- Senior is expected to acquire all of the assets of Spencer Aerospace and is expected to be completed In Q3 2022.
- However, final regulatory approval is now likely to be received around the end of the current calendar year, at which point Senior and Spencer Aerospace expect the acquisition to complete.
- Senior shares have risen 3.64%.
- AstraZeneca said today it had received two recommendations for drug approvals in the EU.
- However, its drug for blood disorder paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria met its primary endpoint in a phase 3 trial.
- AstraZeneca’s Beyfortus drug and Evusheld have been recommended for marketing authorisation in the EU.