Find out some of the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Wednesday…
- Whitbread announced it has acquired a freehold property on the Strand in central London, just off Trafalgar Square.
- 5 Strand will become the latest hub by Premier Inn hotel in the estate and is expected to open sometime during 2027.
- The total investment will equal just over £200 million.
- GSTechnologies announced it has completed the acquisition of UAB Glindala, a holder of a Crypto Currency Exchange Licence registered in Lithuania.
- Completion of the acquisition was subject only to the approval of the FCIS, which has now been received.
- GST plans to utilise Glindala to launch a regulated cryptoasset exchange platform to offer crypto products and GS Money stablecoin settlements to retail and institutional clients.
- Sopheon announced its interim results for the 6 months to 30 June.
- H1 revenue was $15.7 million compared to $16.5 million in the previous year.
- The company reported an adjusted EBITDA of $2.9 million compared to $2.8 million in its prior year.
- Lookers announced its interim results for the 6 months to 30 June.
- Revenue came in at £2.23 billion, an increase from £2.15 billion in the prior year.
- The company stated that used car prices rose 27% and despite a drop in the number of used cars sold, it still managed to make nearly £299 million more in revenue.
- Shares of Lookers surged 5.21%.