Check out some of the top stories from London-listed stocks on Friday…
- Shoe Zone announced its share buyback program on Friday.
- The company intends to conduct the buyback program of ordinary shares of £0.01 each in the capital of the company.
- The program will end on 30 November 2022 or earlier if the aggregate consideration paid for ordinary shares reaches the maximum amount.
- Shoe Zone Shares jumped 18.38%.
- Top Cineworld shareholder has dumped their stake as the firm faces bankruptcy.
- The second largest shareholder, Zai Wang Liu’s firm Jangho Group slashed its stake from 11.6% to just 1.6% in the past two days.
- Despite the news, Cineworld shares are up 20% as of Friday morning.
- Instem, an IT solutions provider, has announced a five-year agreement with CRO to support over 2,000 users worldwide in their clinical trial analysis.
- The agreement is worth over $12 million and is the largest contract ever received by Instem.
- Instem shares increased 7.2% following the announcement.