Below are some of the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Wednesday…
- Shoe Zone reported its trading update on Wednesday.
- The company stated it continues to exceed expectations due to strong demand for summer and back-to-school products throughout August.
- As a result, Shoe Zone expects adjusted profit before tax for the year to be not less than £10.5 million.
- Shares of Shoe Zone Surged 11.88%.
Cake Box Holdings
- Cake Box has announced an update on its current trading and outlook.
- The company has stated the trading environment has become significantly more challenging, and inflationary cost pressures have increased above anticipated levels.
- In addition, the group has seen weaker than expected sales, with like-for-like sales declining 2.8%.
- Finally, Cake Box expects full-year profitability to be significantly below current market forecasts.
- Its shares plummeted 44.75%.
- The Fulham Shore issued the following statement on its trading update.
- Despite the turmoil in the UK economy, group trading has been resilient and in line with management expectations.
- All new restaurant openings are being received well and are performing in line with expectations.
- Games Workshop announced a change in directorship.
- Elaine O’Donnel, chair of Games Workshop, has become an independent non-executive of The Gym Group with effect from 30 August 2022.
- The stock has fallen 29% in 2022 and declined a further 2.3% on Wednesday.