Here are the top stories from the London Listed stocks on Thursday…
- Rolls Royce reported growth in order intake, revenue, and cash flow.
- Underlying revenue came in at £5.3 billion.
- Posted an underlying operating profit of £125 million, down from £307 million a year earlier.
- Share price down 5%.
- Q2 full-price sales up 5% versus last year.
- Full price sales guidance for the second half was maintained at +1.0%.
- Full-year profit guidance increased by +£10m to £860m.
- Pheonix Group announced the cash-funded acquisition of Sun Life UK for £248 million.
- They also increased their dividend by 2.5%.
- The acquisition is expected to deliver c.£470 million of incremental long-term cash generation.
- Share price rises 2.33%.
- Revenue surged 43% to $134.4 billion for H1.
- Adjusted EBITDA rallied 119% to $18.9 billion.
- The share price has gained 1.35% following the report.