London stocks opened lower on Thursday as markets continued to be affected by the volatility this week. The FTSE 100 is currently down -0.1%. Check out the latest news from London-listed stocks.
- Naked Wines provided its operational and financial update on Thursday.
- The company said it now expects revenue of £340 million to £360 million for FY23.
- The group said it made mistakes in the pursuit of rapid growth but will resolve these challenges.
- Shares of the firm surged 33% on Thursday.
- AJ Bell reported customer numbers increased by 57,687 to close at 425,652, up 16% in the year.
- AUA closed the year down 2% to £64.1 billion.
- Net outflows in the year were £2 billion.
- The group delivered its third-quarter results, with sales growth of 10.7% and like-for-like sales growth of 7.4%.
- Given the difficult backdrop, the group expects to deliver operating profit around the middle of the current range.
- Its shares remain unchanged following the news.
- National express provided its trading statement.
- The company reported revenue was up 33% year-on-year and 5% ahead of 2019 levels.
- The group further saw the strong UK and Spanish coach business growth, alongside rising occupancy and yields.