London stocks continue the week higher, with the FTSE 100 1% higher this morning. The reversal of the UK’s tax cut plans by new finance minister Jeremy Hunt has seemed to restore confidence in investors.
Take a look at the latest news from London-listed stocks on Monday.
- Moneysupermarket.com reported its Q3 trading statement.
- Revenue for the firm grew 15% in Q3, driven by strong growth in money and travel channels.
- Total revenue for the 9 months to 30 September reached £295 million,
- The company stated its Q3 performance was ahead of expectations. Therefore, the board expects full-year EBITDA to be towards the upper end of market expectations.
- Shares of Moneysupermarket.com increased 5.64%.
- Bellway reported its preliminary results.
- Revenue increased 13.3% to £3.54 billion and operating profit increased 22.9% to £653.2 million.
- The company stated record revenue was assisted by record housing output.
- The board currently expects to deliver volume at a similar level to the prior year.
- Jet2 has announced an agreement with Airbus to purchase 35 new firm-ordered Airbus A320 neo aircraft with the ability to extend to up to 71 aircraft.
- The deal represents a total value of approximately $3.9 billion, with a total transaction value for 71 aircraft of approximately $8 billion.
- This order, in addition to the A321 neo aircraft in 2021, leaves Jet2 with a total of 98 firm-ordered aircraft.