Check out the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Thursday…
- M&G posted adjusted operating profit before tax decreased to £182 million, impacted by the current market climate.
- Assets under management decreased by £21.1 billion to £348.9 billion.
- The company announced an interim dividend of 6.2p.
- Group revenue grew 11% to £1.04 billion in H1 2022.
- Underlying profit before tax of £59.2 million compared to £66.1 million in the previous year.
- Meanwhile, the company raised its interim dividend from 6p to 6.6p.
- Savills shares declined 2%.
- Entain produced total group net gaining revenue growth of 18%.
- Retail performance ahead of expectations with a more interactive digital experience and betting terminals driving greater customer engagement.
- Group EBITDA up 17% at £471 million.
- FY 2022 Group EBITDA is expected to be in the range of £925m to £975m, in line with the current consensus.
- Hurricane Energy provided an operational and financial update.
- Oil produced during July totaled 258,000 barrels, and as of August, Lancaster was producing around 8,400 barrels of oil per day.
- Hurricane repaid in full its outstanding $78 million, 7.5% convertible bonds, as well as $1.5m of accrued interest.
- Share price increased 2.64% as of Thursday Morning.