Find out what’s got investors talking on Monday morning…
- Grainger provided an update on trading for the eleven months to the end of August.
- Like-for-like rental growth increases 4.5% YTD.
- New Lets rise 5.4%, and renewals increase 3.9% for the company.
- Shares of Grainger are up 1.94%.
- Kape Technologies reported its half-year results for the six months ended 30 June.
- The company posted strong performance across H1, with revenue increasing 216.6% to $302.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA also came in 209.7% higher to $88.9 million.
- Kape shares are currently 3% higher.
- Heathrow reported its business and traffic commentary for August 2022.
- The company’s data showed that 6 million people passed through its terminals last month, up from 2.2 million last August.
- The figure remained below pre-covid levels of 7.7 million.
- Furthermore, Heathrow is continuing to cap the number of daily departing passengers due to staff shortages and chaos of flight schedules.