Find out some of the biggest moves from London-listed stocks on Tuesday…
- Fever-Tree posted its FY22 interim results, which saw strong top-line performance with revenue growth of 14% year-on-year.
- The company delivered total revenue of £160.9 million, a 14% increase from the previous year.
- The group reiterated guidance, stating FY22 revenue is expected to be between £355m and £365 million.
- Shares of Fever-Tree are up 12.41% following the report.
- Ocado reported strong customer growth in its Q3 trading statement.
- Q3 sales came in at £532 million and were up 2.7% compared to the same quarter last year.
- The company reported a record number of new customers, with active customer numbers growing to 23% year-on-year to 946,000.
- However, Ocado shares have plummeted 12.58%.
- Trustpilot’s half-year results saw revenue up 18% to $73 million yearly.
- The group posted a loss for the period of $8 million, compared to a loss of $17 million in H1 2021.
- Trustpilot reiterated its revenue outlook for FY22, which is underpinned by prior-period bookings growth.