It’s another busy week of earnings with London-listed names such as FTSE 250 constituent Domino’s Pizza (LON: DOM), Greggs (LON: GRG), Wizz Air (LON: WIZZ), Next (LON: NXT), and Pets as Home (LON: PETS) reporting.
Alongside DOM and WIZZ, Deliveroo (LON: ROO) makes it onto our list of stocks to watch this week. Here’s why:
- After moving sideways in 2022 and at the beginning of this year, Deliveroo shares are firmly on the rise.
- The stock is now up more than 50% this year and is currently on a three-week winning streak.
- Deliveroo will report its interim results on August 10, and we think it’s one to watch.
- According to Statista, a survey conducted among UK consumers about online food delivery bookings by brand found that 69% of respondents had used JUST EAT in the past 12 months to order food, with Deliveroo at second place, with 48% of those surveyed using the food delivery platform.
- Given the resilient economy, analysts at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs are positive on the stock and see it moving higher in the run-up to the release.
- Wizz Air will report its first-quarter results on Thursday, August 3.
- WIZZ shares have come under pressure recently, but the company is expected to benefit from the ongoing travel boom.
- With web traffic at highs and Google search trends climbing, we are positive regarding demand heading into the results, although we acknowledge that WIZZ still faces some headwinds.
- Domino’s Pizza will report its interim results on Tuesday, August 1.
- After a fall for most of 2022, the company’s shares are up 19% this year and are on a 4-day win streak.
- Demand trends for Domino’s remain solid, with traffic to the company’s UK, US, and India (its biggest market outside the US) websites near highs, despite a slight dip in recent months.
By James Fyeman