Wednesday’s Morning Roundup sees Darktrace report its trading update, Deepverge responds to market speculation, and Barratt Developments slide 7.85%. Find out more below.
- Darktrace reported its trading update for its first quarter ended 30th September.
- The company grew its customer base by 320 net new customers to 7,757, a 29.1% year-over-year increase.
- Furthermore, the cyber security firm posted an Annual Recurring Revenue of $26.6 million, up 13.4%.
- Darktrace is maintaining its expectation of FY23 year-over-year revenue growth of between 30% and 33%.
- Deepverge has responded to market speculation regarding loan repayments and a potential equity fundraising.
- The company announced it had secured a mezzanine loan facility of up to £25 million.
- The group recently began the process of seeking to raise equity, however, there can be no guarantees that sufficient equity funds can be raised.
- Deepverge shares plummeted 42% on Wednesday.
- Barratt Developments issued its trading update for the period from 1 July to 9 October.
- In the period, net private reservations per average week were 188, down from 281 in the prior year, reflecting customer response to wider economic uncertainty.
- Forward sales totalled 13,314 homes, and the firm is now 64% forward sold.
- The company believes they remain on track to deliver adjusted profit before tax in line with the current consensus.
- Barratt Developments are down 7.85% on Wednesday.