The FTSE 100 is currently up 0.32% on Thursday. Make sure to check out some of the biggest stories moving markets…
- Darktrace results for the year ended 30 June shows revenue growth of 45.7% to $415.5 million.
- The group reported a net profit of $1.46 million from a $145.83 million loss a year prior.
- Darktrace also confirmed discussions with Thoma Bravo have terminated.
- Shares of Darktrace have fallen 31.3% this morning.
Associated British Foods
- Associated British Foods’ trading update saw a significant increase in operating profit and adjusted earnings per share.
- Primark total sales are expected to be £7.7 billion, 40% ahead of last year.
- However, Associated British Foods shares declined 7.32% after expecting adjusted operating profit and adjusted earnings per share to be lower than this financial year.
- The third quarter trading update for Safestore sees revenue up 14.9% to £54.7 million.
- Like-for-like group revenue for the quarter was up 9.5%, with its UK division up 10.7%, Paris up 4.8%, and Spain 8.3% higher.
- Safestore shares were unchanged on Thursday morning.