Dive into the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Wednesday…
- Boohoo has made a strategic investment into Revolution Beauty.
- The interest amounts to 7.1% of Revolution Beauty’s share capital.
- The investment builds upon the existing relationship between boohoo and Revolution Beauty, under which Revolution Beauty products are sold through Boohoo’s website.
- Cineworld has provided an update on its current trading, liquidity, and capital position.
- Despite a gradual recovery in demand, the company reported recent admission levels have been below expectations.
- Recent lower levels of admission are due to a limited film slate, which is expected to continue until November 2022.
- Cineworld plummeted 38.49%.
- The board of Asos and Mat Dunn, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, have agreed a phased plan under which Mat will step down from his roles.
- Mat will continue his role until at least 31 October.
- Asos shares are down 6.35%.
- Group revenue for the six months ended 30 June was up 48% to $511.4 million, compared to its prior year.
- EBITDA increased 63% to $305.3 million.
- Furthermore, the company announced a $60.2 million new share buyback program.