Check out some of the biggest stories from London-listed stocks on Monday…
- Aston Marin provided a fully committed and underwritten £578.8 million Rights Issue on Monday.
- Irrevocable commitments from PIF, the Yew Tree Consortium, and Mercedes-Benz AG to take up their full entitlements, amounting to 44.7% of the total Rights Issue.
- The final element of the capital raise provides a clear pathway for significant shareholder value creation.
- Aston Martin shares declined 6.64% so far this morning.
Alpha FX Group
- Alpha FX announced its interim report for the six months ended 30 June 2022.
- The group posted H1 revenue up 35% to $46.1 million, and reported underlying H1 profit before tax increased 16% to £18 million.
- Furthermore, they proposed an interim dividend of 3.4p per share, an increase from 3p per share in the prior year.
- According to The Times, Credit insurer Allianz Trade last week pulled cover for suppliers to fashion retailer Joules.
- Joules shares have plummeted 86% this year and have declined 6.94% so far this morning.
- Furthermore, it was reported Joules was struggling to come to agreements with Next and that Next was yet to make a formal proposal.
- Belvoir, a UK property franchise, reported its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2022.
- The group saw a 12% increase in revenue to £15.4 million and profit before tax was down from £4.8 million in H1 2021 to £4 million in H1 2022.
- Its interim dividend of 4p was unchanged from the previous year.
- Belvoir shares dropped 6.67% following its report.