Of course, the primary story today is Thursdays passing of Queen Elizabeth, Britain’s longest reigning monarch and a figurehead for the nation. She died peacefully at her home in Balmoral, Scotland, on Thursday. We express our deepest condolences.
- Asos issued its update on trading for the 12 months ended 31 August.
- Full-year sales, PBT, and net debt are anticipated to be in the range of market expectations.
- After strong growth in June and July, sales in August were weaker than anticipated.
- While Asos remains cautious about the outlook for consumer spending, it continues to make progress.
- Argo Blockchain announced it has entered into a strategic hosting services agreement with an undisclosed third party.
- Furthermore, its operational update shows Argo minded 235 Bitcoin or Bitcoin equivalents in August compared to 219 BTC in July.
- Argo remains on track to complete the installation of the Bitmain machines by October, which will increase its total hashrate capacity to 3.2 EH/s.
- Computacenter shares tumbled 7% following its half-year report.
- Revenue increased 16.6% to £2.8 billion.
- However, adjusted profit before tax fell 5.9% to £111.9 million.