Check out the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Friday…
- 888 Holdings Announced H1 Results, which saw Revenue Fall 13% year-on-year to £332.1 million.
- Profit before tax also declined 66% to £14.4 million.
- The betting firm completed the acquisition of William Hill on July 1st 2022.
- 888 shares plummeted 8.84% on Friday.
- The sports betting provider reported group revenue increased 11% to £3.39 billion, driven by recreational player growth.
- In addition, Flutter posted a loss after tax of £112 million.
- The company expects net revenue ahead of expectations at between £2.3bn and £2.5bn and an Adjusted EBITDA loss of between £225m and £275m for H2.
GSK and Haleon
- Shares of GSK and Haleon have fallen sharply this week following investor concern on its heartburn drug.
- The FDA and ENA have all concluded there is no evidence of an association between therapy with the heartburn drug ranitidine and the development of cancer in patients.
- GSK stated Plaintiff’s litigation inconsistent with the scientific consensus, GSK will vigorously defend all claims.