Friday’s morning roundup includes the latest news from Cineworld, Aston Martin, and JD Sports. Read more to find out what’s moving London-listed stocks.
- Cineworld revenue jumped 417% to $1.52 billion.
- The group saw a loss before tax of $364.9 million.
- Admissions in 2023 and 2024 are expected to be below pre-pandemic levels.
- Aston Martin announced the successful completion of its £654 million equity capital raise.
- The capital raise allows the company to both meaningfully deleverage its balance sheet and strengthen long-term growth.
- Aston Martin shares are up 3.23%.
- JD and Nike launch connected partnerships to unlock unprecedented access to member-exclusive products.
- Its rewards program gives customers priority access to select Nike member reclusive products, experiences, and offers.
- The collab will expand JD’s Nike product offering and enhance both company’s omnichannel experience.