Here’s what’s moving London-listed stocks on Tuesday…
- Berkeley Group provided its trading statement covering the period from 1 May to 31 August.
- The value of underlying sales was ahead of the financial year ended 30 April.
- Consequently, Berkeley is on track to meet its profit guidance and deliver a pre-tax profit for the year of £600 million and £625 million.
- Berkeley shares have increased 5%.
- A strong first quarter saw group revenue jump 25% to $2.26 billion.
- Adjusted earnings per share was a reported 94.4¢.
- Shares of Ashtead fell 3.73%
- Go-Ahead announced it is currently managing a cyber security incident after detecting unauthorised activity on its network on 5 September.
- Go-Ahead has taken precautionary measures with its IT infrastructure whilst it continues to investigate the nature and extent of the incident and implement its incident response plans.
- Go-Ahead confirmed that there is no impact on the UK or International rail services, which are operating normally.
- EnQuest reported its results for the six months ended 30 June.
- The company posted revenue and other operating income increased from $518.3 million in 2021 to $943.5 million.
- However, operating costs increased to $208.4 million, primarily reflecting the addition of Golden Eagle.
- EnQuest is down 5% so far on Tuesday.