Below are some of the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Tuesday…
- Joules has provided a statement in response to recent media reporting.
- The group has continued positive discussions with Next about adopting its Total Platform services to support its long-term growth plans and potential equity investment.
- As of now, there is no certainty that these discussions will lead to any definitive agreement.
- Bunzl reported its half-yearly financial report for the six months ended 30 June.
- Revenue grew 16.1% to £5.65 billion and Adjusted profit before tax increased 12.4% to £380.5 million.
- The company raised its dividend by 6.8% to 17.3p.
- The group now expects “group operating margin in 2022 to be higher than historical levels and only slightly lower than that achieved in 2021.”
The Gym Group
- The Gym Group has announced changes to the Board’s Non-Executive Directors.
- Rio Ferdinand has been benched after informing the Board of his intention to resign as Non-Executive Director to focus on his other commitments.
- The Board announced the appointment of Elain O’Donnel as an independent Non-Executive Director and Richard Stables as a Non-Executive Director.
- Natwest Group announced that its Share Consolidation has today become effective.
- Natwest shareholders received 13 new ordinary shares for every 14 shares they held.
- In addition, shareholders will receive a special dividend of 16.8p. The special dividend will be paid on the 16th of September.
- Revolution Beauty confirmed it will not be in a position to publish its audited final results and annual report for FY22 by 31 August.
- Consequently, trading in the company’s ordinary shares will be suspended with effect from 7:30am on 1 September.
- Revolution Beauty Fell 1.71%.
- Boohoo recently acquired 7.1% of Revolution Beuaty.