Find out some of the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Thursday…
- Amigo reported its first quarter financial results.
- Amigo’s customer base has halved over the past year, and revenue plummeted 68% to £10.4 million.
- The company’s EPS fell 84.4% to 0.5p per share compared to 3.2p per share in the prior year.
- Shares of Amigo tumbled 23% this morning.
- Argo Blockchain reported its half-year results.
- The company reported a total number of bitcoin and bitcoin equivalent mined during H1 was 939, a 6% increase from the prior year.
- Revenue decreased 14% from H1 to £26.7 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA came in at £17.1 million, falling 28% from 2021.
- Hays full year results sent its shares 4.32% higher.
- Operating profit grew 121% to £210.1 million.
- The company also increased its core dividend per share by 134% to 2.85p.
- Morses announced its preliminary results, sending its shares down almost 7%.
- Revenue increased 11.2% to £111.4 million.
- Furthermore, adjusted profit before tax fell to £4.6 million compared to £6.1 million in the previous year.
- No final dividend was recommended by the board.