Check out the top stories from London Listed Stocks on Tuesday…
- Authentic Brands Group and Ted Baker have reached an agreement for Ted Baker to be acquired.
- The acquisition values Ted Baker at approximately £211 million or 110p per share.
- Ted Baker shares have rallied 16.69%.
Watches of Switzerland
- Group revenue came in at £391 million in Q1.
- Luxury watches increased 32% to £342 million, representing 87% of revenue.
- The company anticipates revenue for the second half of the year to be at £1.45 billion and £1.5 billion.
- Its share price is up 3.68%.
- Thoma Bravo has made a preliminary approach to Darktrace concerning a possible cash bid.
- Discussions are at an early stage so far.
- Darktrace has surged 20% on Tuesday.
- The company reported its results for the year ended 30 June.
- Profit from operations of $34.1 billion, up 34% from the prior year, and record Underlying EBITDA of $40.6 billion.
- Furthermore, the company saw an attributable profit of $30.9 billion and a record Underlying attributable profit of $23.8 billion.
- The Board has determined to pay a final dividend of $1.75 per share or US$8.9 billion.