Here are the top stories from the London Listed stocks on Friday…
- Revenue fell 8% to £583 million for the year ended June 30.
- Underlying profit before tax declined to £297.5 million from £366 million a year ago.
- Total dividend per share down 21% to 39.7p.
- Share price rises 3% following its earnings.
Pets at Home
- Total Group revenue up 7.1% to £404.7m for Q1.
- Continuing growth in new customers and strong retention of the 1.1m customers acquired last year.
- No change to sales and margin outlook, and we continue to expect full-year Group underlying pre-tax profit to be in line with consensus.
London Stock Exchange
- Total Income grew by £717 million to £3.7 billion.
- Adjusted profit before tax increased from £1.03 billion to £1.3 billion.
- Interim dividend up 27% to 31.7 pence per share.
- LSEG share price grows 3%.
- During the month of July, Argo mined 219 Bitcoin or Bitcoin Equivalents, compared to 179 BTC in June.
- Based on exchange rates, mining revenue in July accounted for £3.89 million.
- The share price declined 2.79% on Friday.